Important Items To Remember
- For ALL levels: April 01 to 30 of each calendar year
Grade/Report Card Submission:
- For elementary and HS students: within one week from the release of the grading period grades
- For vocational and college students: Within one week from the release of the semestral period grades.
When to Receive the Allowances:
Loss of BDO Cash Card:
- For elementary and HS scholars, their allowances will be deposited to their BDO (Banco de Oro) cash cards immediately after receipt of their grades for the grading period.
- On cases where the release of grades of the elementary and HS scholars coincide with the release of grades of the college scholars, the allowances of the elementary and HS scholars will be released at the same time with the college scholars after all the grades of all scholars are submitted.
- Should one scholar fail to submit his/her grades after all the scholars have submitted theirs, the allowances of the scholars who have submitted their grades will be released except the one scholar who failed to submit hers/his.
- A scholar who loses his/her BDO cash card should immediately go to BDO for its replacement. Otherwise, allowances of all scholars will not be released until the scholar (who lost his/her cash card) has notified the Executive Director of his/her new cash card number.
How to purchase a BDO Cash Card:
Anyone 18 years old and above may purchase a BDO cash card at any BDO branch.
For scholars 17 years old and below, your parent (either mom or dad) or relative (18 years old and above) may purchase a cash card for you. Click here for more details.